Monday, November 14, 2016

Kea'au Beach Park

I am basing my review on the "hike" due to a trail posted on AllTrails.com.

For someone looking for a hike, this is NOT a hiking trail. I got my satisfaction by walking 45 minutes to Kea'au. When I got there, the "trail" is a driveway to the parking lot. Kea'au is basically a scenic resting stop and park (no swings or slides) on a beachfront. Waves are big and beautiful.

 Beware. The closer you go to the water while in the grass, the swampier the grass becomes in certain areas, due to random ginormous waves. Great place to park and picnic.

Other than that, breaking in some white running shoes, they got dirty but I don't care because I didn't buy them.  They also gave me a blister on my right Achilles tendon.








No comments:

Post a Comment